Saturday 13 July 2013

Introducing Biochemistry

Biochemistry: the tiny bits that make the small bits that make the big bits that create life.
From genetics to polysaccharides, cellular control to synthetic pathways, one could easily argue that hundreds of aspects of life can be explained, and therefore manipulated, altered, or even corrected, (although that probably depends on your perspective), from the study and applications of biochemistry.
I myself am an identical twin, and so have been fascinated by genetics and subsequently biochemistry for most of my life. This blog will be a way for me to write up all of the things I learn which interest me, and hopefully interest anyone who reads it too! (Provided I manage to keep updating it regularly.)
So - time to get to work!

No comments:

Post a Comment